At Lido Palace, you can take a break from everyday life with your dog and spend a relaxing stay in an elegant setting.
For service standards and out of respect for other guests, access to the two restaurants, the Bar and the Spa area is not permitted for our four-legged guests.
FOR A COMFORTABLE STAY
In addition, to guarantee all our guests a pleasant, comfortable and safe stay, we ask you to respect these hotel regulations.
- – My pet is free from fleas or ticks and their vaccination certificate is up to date
- – My pet does not show aggressive traits, but socializes with those of other guests
- – I am aware of the fact that maximum cleanliness of my pet and the correct disposal of the waste produced by the pet is required
- – It is not allowed to allow pets to get on the furniture in any room of the hotel
- – I am aware of the fact that I am responsible for any damage caused to people or things by my pet for the duration of the stay. Furthermore, I undertake not to leave my pet unattended in the hotel
- – I am aware of the fact that it is necessary to hang the “Pets in the room” tag outside the bedroom door when my pet is inside. I accept that the cleaning of the rooms cannot be guaranteed if the animal is unattended. In addition, I know that the use of a leash is always required to move around the structure
- – A supplement of Euro 30.00 per day will be charged. In addition, this amount does not include the cost of any damage or additional cleaning of linens, carpets or furniture. I am aware that the management reserves the right to evaluate the condition of the room
- – I accept and agree that, as the owner of a pet, I am directly responsible for any disturbances caused to other guests by them during our stay at the hotel and that, on the second incident, the management will reserve the right to remove the animal from the hotel
- – Pets are not allowed in the two restaurants, the Balì Bar and our CXI Spa
- – Lido Palace is not responsible for any injuries sustained by my pet while staying at the hotel
- – I accept that, as the owner of a pet, I am responsible for any damage caused to hotel staff, guests, third parties or property.
- – I confirm that I have received all the necessary information on policies and procedures relating to pets, in force at the Lido Palace. I understand that I may be liable for additional costs in the event of damage, excessive noise and / or flea infestation during my stay