LIDO PALACE COMMITMENT THROUGH CORONAVIRUS
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Health and Hygiene – Updated as of May 18th, 2020
Lido Palace has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. In addition, experts in the Infection Prevention will advise and assist us in enhancing hotel’s cleaning disinfection protocols and in the provision of appropriate PPE.
The program will include:
- Extra disinfection of top touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Pre-check-in and check-out where applicable in order to reduce the exposure at front desk
- Evaluation of new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist to sanitize surfaces and objects
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- Implementation of the signage to maintain the necessary social distance
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and are continuing the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.